Saturday, 2 July 2011

Spot The Noob

Probably a bit premature in setting this up.. Have been wanting to start a blog about nail polish for quite awhile, but don't have a good camera! So it'll just be me talking for a while woop woop ! Or putting up crappy images. Also I don't have much of a collection right now- I'm just a baby when it comes to the nail polish world, so I'm going to be experimenting with different nail art methods. I wanna try all the ones I've come across so far- konad, freehand, marbling, sponging, etc...

There'll probably also be a lot of talking about other random life crap :-)
And complaints about the poor availability of most nail polish brands in NZ. Go ebay and great exchange rate!!

Sound funskies?

Will be fun for me but probably not beneficial for anyone else, but who cares? Literally who. I don't think I will end up with any followers so it's all about me mwahaha!

Bye Imaginary People!!

No comments:

Post a Comment